Direct debits in EUR (SEPA direct debits)
You can request a refund of direct debit in EUR in the following situations:
- If you authorized the direct debit through a direct debit mandate (you normally do that when you sign the contract for the services with the third party), and the direct debit was issued within the last 8 weeks.
- If you did not authorize the direct debit and the direct debit was issued in the last 13 months.
Direct debits in USA (ACH direct debits)
You can request the refund of a direct debit in USD in the following situations:
- The transaction was authorized and issued within the last 60 days
- The transaction was not authorized, regardless of the time elapsed since the charge.
To request the refund of a direct debit, please contact Support with the subject “direct debit Refund Request” and provide the following info:
- Transaction amount
- Date of transaction
- Name of merchant
- Authorized Transaction? (YES/NO)
- Reason for the refund request