Your PIN code is a four digit number you enter when making an ATM withdrawal or often for many card purchases in a store. You can set the PIN code for your Denizen debit card yourself, which allows you to pick a code that's easy for you to remember.
A PIN can be set or changed any time after the card is initially activated.
For security reasons, some PINs are excluded and can't be accepted:
- PINs that contain elements of your date of birth
- Number repetitions, such as 1111
- Number sequences, such as 1234
If your PIN is not accepted, please try a different combination.
Setting your PIN
A PIN can be set or changed in the Denizen app any time after the card is initially activated.
- Log into your Denizen mobile app
- From the dashboard tap the More menu and select Card Management
- In the Card settings, tap on Change PIN
- For your security, confirm the one time SMS code sent to your phone
- Enter and confirm your new PIN
If you have any trouble setting your PIN, please contact Customer Support.