We know your work and home life can span oceans, so you may need to add or update your contact information to reflect this.
Viewing your current contact details
- Log into your Denizen mobile app
- From the dashboard tap the More menu and select Contact Information
Adding a new address
- From your Contact Information screen tap Add Address
- Enter your additional address and click Next. We help confirm and populate the information - if your address does not appear you can manually enter it
- Confirm your address is captured correctly and Save
- Your address will now appear in your Contact Information
To protect your account, we perform some checks on new addresses you add and may reach out if we have any questions for you.
Adding a new phone number
- From the Contact Information screen tap Add Phone Number
- We'll send an SMS authorization code to the phone number we have on file for you. If you don't have access to that number please reach out to customer support
- After entering the code on screen, the new phone number will appear as a secondary phone in your Phone Contact Information
Changing existing contact information
If you need to edit To change your username or update the legal name on your account, call us or send a message to the support team so we can help you through the process.
Changing or deleting existing contact information
For security reasons, if you would like to change or delete existing contact information call or send a message to the support team so we can help you through the process. Existing contact information includes:
- Removing/editing an address
- Changing your primary address
- Updating your email
- Name changes