If you've misplaced your card or think it's been stolen, the first step is to deactivate or freeze it. This is a reversible action — if you find your card later, you can immediately activate it again from within the app.
Deactivating or freezing a card blocks card purchases & ATM withdrawals, but will not affect deposits or payments made from your account. If you see transaction you don't recognize, or cannot access the app, let our customer support team know right away.
Freezing your card
- From the Home screen tap the Card icon, you'll see the Card Management screen.
- Tap on FREEZE CARD
- You'll be asked to confirm that you want to freeze your card
Re-Activating your card
Found your card? Instantly reactivate it from the Card Management screen
Replacing your lost or stolen card
If your card is permanently lost, broken or stolen, you can order a replacement immediately
- From the Card Management screen, select Report card as lost or stolen.
- Confirming your card has ben lost or stolen will immediately terminate that card - This is irreversible. -
- You can now request a new card by contacting our Support Team.
- Check your recent activity -- If you see transaction you don't recognize, or cannot access the app, let our customer support team know right away.