If you've misplaced your card or think it's been stolen, the first step is to freeze it. This is reversible—if you find your card later, you can immediately activate it again.
Freezing a card blocks card purchases or ATM withdrawals, but will not affect deposits or payments made from your account. If you do not recognize some transactions or do not have access to your Denizen app, let our customer support team know right away.
Freezing your card
- Log into your Denizen mobile app
- From the dashboard tap the More menu and select Card Management
- Tap on the Active button under Card Status and confirm you want to freeze your card
- Your Card Status will now appear as Disabled
Unfreezing your card
Found your card? Instantly reactivate your card from the same spot by tapping on the Disabled Card Status.
Replacing your lost or stolen card
If your card is permanently lost, broken or stolen order a replacement immediately.
- From the Card Management screen, select Report card as lost or stolen. Confirming your card is lost or stolen, immediately terminates that card - you can not reverse this action
- You can now select Request new card from the Card Management menu
- For your security, confirm the one time SMS code sent to your phone
- Your new card has now been ordered. It will be sent to your primary address on file with Denizen and should arrive in a week
If you do not recognize transactions or do not have access to your Denizen app, let our support team know right away - we're here to help protect you.