- The accounts you link must be your own personal accounts located in the EU or US
- To transfer funds, your linked account must support incoming and outgoing transfers
- For EU linked accounts you will need to add your debit card to enable transfers
- You can link an external account before your Denizen account is opened to start viewing your transactions from the Dashboard
- We use secure and trusted providers to help with account linking, you can find out all about them in our Account Aggregation Agreement
- Log into your Denizen mobile app
- From the dashboard tap View Account and in the upper right corner tap the + sign (If you are new to Denizen, you can select Link an Account directly from the dashboard)
- Select the country where your external account is located
- You'll be prompted to search for your other bank
- if you can't find it, reach out to email@example.com. We may not support that bank yet but we will work with our providers to try to add them.
- You will be prompted to verify your external account bank credentials. This is for security purposes, and we do not see or store this information.
- Your account is now linked!
Viewing your linked accounts
Your external account will appear on your dashboard under external accounts and your transactions will display in recent activity.
Your can toggle between seeing only Denizen transactions or all of your account transaction by clicking All Accounts in the Recent Activity.