By linking your existing bank accounts to Denizen you can see all your balances in one place. Even better, linking also lets you move money from your Denizen account to your linked accounts easily and securely from right within the app.
If you're unable to link your bank through the app, it may not yet be on our list of available institutions, however, you can still fund your account through your external bank's website or app using your assigned Denizen account number (US) or IBAN (EU).
Before you link, a couple things to keep in mind:
- The accounts you link must be your own personal accounts located in the EU or US. We do not yet support joint accounts or business accounts
- To transfer funds, your linked account must support incoming and outgoing transfers
- You can link an external account before your Denizen account is opened, but in order to move money, your Denizen account must be approved
- We use secure and trusted partners to link accounts -you can find out more in our Account Aggregation Agreement
How to link
- Log into your Denizen mobile app
- From the dashboard footer menu, tap Move Money > Get Started, and select Transfer
- You'll be prompted to search for your bank by choosing the country, and selecting your institution's name--just start typing in the header search bar to begin.
(if you can't find your bank, let us know. We may not support that bank yet but we will work with our providers to try to add them.)
- Once you've selected your bank, you'll be asked to enter your login credentials for that bank. (rest assured, for security purposes, we do not see nor store this information)
- If successful, you should soon see confirmation that your account is linked!
- Check it out by clicking again on Move Money - now you should see the account(s) you've linked. (you may have to wait a few minutes for this to appear)
- To add another account, just tap the + sign