Funding Your Account
The easiest way to transfer money into your Denizen account is through a linked external account directly from the app. Funds will typically take 2 to 5 business days for US transfers to show up in your Denizen account, and 1-2 days for EU transfers. We expect to have funding available on our app soon.
To fund your Denizen account on your Denizen app:
- Tap Move Money from the dashboard
- Choose a linked External Account
- On the account details screen, choose Transfer
- Choose either transfer from or to that linked account, and fill out the transfer form
- Review all details and notes on the Verify Transfer screen
- Tap Transfer to confirm your agreement & initiate the transfer
If successful, you will see a Transfer Complete message, however, during the 2 to 5 day waiting period pending transaction(s) will not show up in your recent activity.
Also, with your EUR IBAN you can receive any SEPA transfers and international SWIFT payments in Euros. With your US routing & account number you can receive domestic ACH and wire payments sent from within the United States.
International wires or SWIFT acceptance is based on the sender's jurisdiction and risk criteria of our banking partner. If you are unsure please reach out to customer support and we can help verify acceptance of payment.
Spending & Transaction Limits (US)
|Card Transactions||$3,500.00||max.# 30/day|
Spending & Transaction Limits (EU)
|TOP UP LIMITS|
|POS (Point of Sale)|
|ONLINE / E-COMMERCE|