(Transaction limits are shown below)
The easiest way to transfer money into your Denizen account is through a linked external account directly from our app. You can also make a deposit, or transfer from your external bank with your Denizen IBAN and/or US account number.*
- For US Customers, funds typically take 2 to 5 business days to show up in your Denizen account.
- For EU Customers, funds typically show up within seconds.
To fund your Denizen account:
- Tap Move Money from the dashboard
- Select Deposit To My Account
- Choose a linked External Account
- Enter the amount & tap Transfer Funds
- Review all details and notes on the Verify Transfer screen
- Tap Make Transfer to confirm your agreement & initiate the transfer
If successful, you will see a Transfer Complete message, however, during the 2 to 5 day waiting period pending transaction(s) will not show up in your recent activity.
* Also, with your EUR IBAN you can receive any SEPA transfers and international SWIFT payments in Euros. With your US routing & account number you can receive domestic ACH and wire payments sent from within the United States.
* International Wires or SWIFT acceptance is based on the sender's jurisdiction and risk criteria of our Banking Partner. If you are unsure please reach out to customer support and we can help verify acceptance of payment.
Spending & Transaction Limits (US)
|Card Transactions||$3,500.00||max.# 30/day|
Spending & Transaction Limits (EU)
|TOP UP LIMITS|
|POS (Point of Sale)|
|ONLINE / E-COMMERCE|